If you are opting for search engine optimization in San Antonio, you will need to know a few tips and tricks that will help you get the maximum results from your efforts. We bring you the top 5 SEO tips that you must consider:
- Avoid Images and Flash throughout Your Entire Website – Remember that search engines cannot crawl the text in flash or images, so if you use too many of these elements, your website will not be crawled properly. Stick to normal text as much as possible in order to get a good ranking.
- Don’t Overuse Keywords – For the title and meta tags, use only 2–3 distinctive keywords. For the content in the page body, it is best to stick to about 5% keyword density. If you go above 20%, there is a high chance your page will get banned by Google.
- Use a Descriptive and Unique Writing Style – While writing the title and meta tags, it is best to adopt a descriptive style and include a call to action, like “Click here for more information” or “Click to Purchase.” This will increase the chances of a user visiting your page.
- Use a Smart Content Management System – While opting for SEO in San Antonio, it is best to harness the benefits of a CMS like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, etc. This helps you add new content regularly, and you don’t need to depend on a designer to make regular changes.
- Create Sitemaps for Your Website – Use two versions for your sitemap – one for human visitors and another for robot crawling tools for better ranking and ease of navigation.
These tips will definitely enrich your SEO marketing in San Antonio efforts in San Antonio and help your website show up at the top of search engine results.