Web design is an integral part of internet marketing San Antonio. If you want to retain customers on your website and make sure they come back, follow these five simple tips to enhance your website:
- Say no to clutter – With so many visual and flash options available, many business websites tend to get overloaded with the complexity of pictures and information. Keep your paragraphs short with just 4-5 lines in each paragraph. Ensure that your visitors are able to focus on the main highlight of each page.
- Use color wisely – Using a neutral or minimal palette will portray a professional and modern image of your company and website. Use colors that complement your logo and other marketing collateral for a consistent look and feel. Also, use strong dashes of color for headlines and important graphics to gain visitors’ attention.
- Pay attention to fonts – Ensure that the fonts used on your website are compatible with mobile devices, laptops and tablets. Pick a San Antonio web design company that has the design sense to choose readable fonts that blend in your web design.
- Invest in professional photography – If your business needs to showcase images, invest in a high-quality photography rather than picking generic images off the Internet. This will create a drastic point of differentiation for your brand amidst competitors.
- Test your design – Website optimization can make a big difference to your bottom line. User testing and feedback from real people will help you analyze and improve your designs and get maximum results from your web design process.
By optimizing your website design, you can facilitate better engagement and interactions with your customers, employees and partners.